These make the PERFECT side dish or appetizer! SO GOOD!
Ingredients and Tools:
- Air Fryer
- Food Processor
- 6 Large Carrots peeled
- 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp mustard powder
- 1 Tbs of parsley
- 1 Tbs of thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grate your carrots in the food processor.
- Add the coconut shreds and spices and mix until blended
- Take the blade out of food processor, add egg and mix until smooth.
- Form your batter into small cakes.
- Place 4 cakes at a time in your air fryer.
- Cook in air fryer at 350 degrees for 15 minutes each side.
Serve warm and enjoy!!